[U-Boot-Users] OT: Re: Status of OF in TQM8540 and linux-2.6.17.11

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 6 01:39:25 EST 2006

In message <20060905190608.082331bc at vitb.ru.mvista.com> you wrote:

> Clemens Koller <clemens.koller at anagramm.de> wrote:
> > According to TQC, the latest "working" kernel was a 2.6.15-git from your
> > (denx) tree. I get the details from Mr. Becher at TQC and see how far I can get.

[TQ provides obsolete information.]

> The upper defines need to reside in the board-specific code for tqm as well as for other boards
> utilizing such scheme (see platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_ads_common.h for instance).

Thanks for pointing out.

Clemens, plese try again (commit id cd4ebbc9b95434977e5f182b9a22d7d1de0748ce)

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Where shall I begin, please your Majesty?" he asked. "Begin  at  the
beginning,"  the  King said, gravely, "and go on till you come to the
end: then stop."    - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll