Looking For XILINX TEMAC Driver For linux 2.4 or 2.6

John Bonesio john.bonesio at xilinx.com
Thu Oct 19 01:30:25 EST 2006

Hi,

I could just send out one of these drivers and hope that it helps, but I thought it might be better to find out some more specifics on what is needed first. This way we can avoid lots thrashing and missed attempts at getting something to work.

What TEMAC core are you using? What version?
Is there a preference of linux kernels, 2.4 or 2.6?
If you prefer 2.6, do you already have the other kernel changes to support Virtex 4 (assuming that's the fpga you're using)?

Let me know what you're trying to accomplish so I can give you better specific help.

- John