JFFS2 on Lite5200

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 18 06:37:57 EST 2006

In message <1161081183.22948.58.camel at localhost.localdomain> you wrote:

> I'm currently using linux-2.6.16 from denx on a Lite5200 V2.0. I need to
> access a JFFS2 filesystem on the onboard flash ( 16MB Am29L652D ).

We do NOT support the MPC5200 in the context of this kernel tree yet.

For the MPC5200, we still recommend  to  use  the  linuxppc_2_4_devel
tree.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The whole problem with the world is  that  fools  and  fanatics  are
always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
- Bertrand Russell