Linuxppc-embedded Digest, Vol 26, Issue 13

Yoshio Kashiwagi kashiwagi at co-nss.co.jp
Wed Oct 11 01:50:57 EST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.
Although I was not verifying "Digest Vol26 Issue13", cache needed to be
turned OFF for operating 2.4 kernels by Avnet v4fx12mm.
However, when the same kernel was operated by ML403, even if it did not
turn OFF cache, it was operating normally.

Although the default reference design is not verified by v4fx12mm
recently, it is operating normally by 2.6.17.3 kernel and MPMC2 now.

However, if there is fault of infalte in 2.6.17 kernels, there is E-Mail
of Dave-San. Since the ramdisk capacity is 2MB that initrd is operating
normally in my kernel.

Best Regards,

Yoshio Kashiwagi - Nissin Systems