FYI: SM5xx toolchain project berliOS registration

Stephen Yee stonepine at 126.com
Thu Nov 23 06:03:13 EST 2006

Mr. Wolfgang,
   After I ported your linuxppc_2_4_devel.git code to my system and
used the smi_disp_settings[2]("1024x768-60", 1024, 768, 15385,160, 24,
29,  3, 136, 6, 0 ) to replace the defualt 'fb.var' settings, the
Voyager GX PCI Demo Board Ver.A(a PCI cards with  SiliconMotion SM501
chip) could work perfectly  on PPC 405ep board to support dual  CRT
monitors with 8bpp, Thanks all of the people in
linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org!  and Thanks the Great code!
   but,There is a small issue that when I used the 16bpp, the color is
not correct, I thinks it's the notorious  RGB565  issue. I wanna get
the  messages that the 16bpp have worked correctly on your "TQM5200"
board?  and if YES, would you please give some advice to me about it?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Stephen Yee