FYI: SM5xx toolchain project berliOS registration

Stephen Yee stonepine at 126.com
Tue Nov 21 05:54:42 EST 2006

Hi All,
  I want to make Voyager GX PCI Demo Board Ver.A(a PCI cards with
SiliconMotion SM501 chip) work on PPC 405ep board to support CRT
monitor, I have ported Andrey Volkov's SiliconMotion SM501 drivers to
2.6.17,  and I have modified the module parameter 'active_plane' to CRT,
but, I can't get anything from the CRT monitor, and the relative console
messages as following:

registered sm5xx-fb device
sm5xx_fb_enable_controller: Enabling CRT controller
Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 128x48
fb0: SM5xx CRT frame buffer device

is Here a  successful  story  about using SM501 on PPC platform with
this driver?  and would you please give me some advices to drive this
devices?
Thanks in Advance.
Stephen.