Linux compatible embedded MMC/SD interfaces

Stephen Williams steve at icarus.com
Sat Nov 18 13:15:56 EST 2006

I'm looking for a Linux (PPC) compatible solution for connecting
MMC or SD cards to an embedded system we are working on. We are
currently using a Xilinx SystemACE in our board, but we are putting
together a reduced size version of the board (We do not need the
"ACE" functionality) and still want to keep a Linux system on
removable media for quick field upgrades.

Any suggestions out there?

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,