memory corruption after MMU turned on

Lei Sun leisun124 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 03:42:04 EST 2006

I am using codewarrior and USB+TAP for debugging(didn't got BDI yet).
One problem seems like if i set a break point at some place, when the
code reach there, it did stopped, but the instruction on that location
became 0x00000000 !
Any also, the kernel is loaded at physical address 0x0, how do  i set
the break point to 0xC000XXX address? I suppose i should set the break
point at the physical address instead.
I don't have the hardware to try right now.

Thank you for your reply!

lei