CPM_UART: tcdrain() is broken

Dan Malek dan at embeddedalley.com
Wed Nov 15 05:32:38 EST 2006

On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:45 AM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:

>>> I was hoping the information would be somewhere in the parameter
>>> RAM :-(

There is lots (well some :-)) of hardware support
for these serial interfaces.  It's not all CPM software
that has to track and process everything.

> There might be another way. Setting TxBD[CR] to 1 will generate the TX
> interrupt only when the stop bit of the last character in the
> buffer begins
> transmission.

I don't see this happening, because this is only functional
when you program up all of the CTS support as well.  But,
I'm willing to be proven wrong :-)

Have fun!

	-- Dan