Modules Problem on ML403

alayrac christophe.alayrac at cresitt.com
Tue Nov 14 02:39:41 EST 2006

Thank you Sharon

I forget to precise that of course adapter.c should be corrected because
its is not compatible with last GPO IP of Xilinx (the last one is dual
port while old version was single port, thus API functions needs a port
number to be specified).
Unfortunalty even with correction then modules did not works.

With have included the gpio driver in ther kernel and a /dev/xgpio
et /dev/misc/xgpio are created but I've no idea then of how to use
theses GPIO from user space.

I suppose that it should be something like
	int fgpoi;
	fgpio = open("/dev/misc/xgpio",O_RDWR);
what are the functions to access the IO port in write or read mode?

The second question is why is there taht kernel version error when using
module?

Regards

Chris

Re"