Mpc860T rebooting problem

bharathi kandimalla bharthik2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 21:10:58 EST 2006

hi
  I am working on powerpc(Mpc860T) with linux-2.4 kernnel,
As I am developping  application using spi and with irqs:
For each one millisec I am getting siu interrupt,In the
interrupt handler I have to load frequency(using spi communication)
I am able to write it (I am able load the frequency also)
  All other interrupts I am using are  cpm interrupts(smc2.timer2,spi),one
siu interrupt for the present ,
I am facing the following problems:
1.system rebooting: case-if i tried to write continuously to externel hardware through spi ,in externel (siu)intrrupt handler,and timer2(cpm)intrrupt handler,
2. if I limited number of times of write to hardware system not getting rebooted.

  I  observed that the problem occured due to passing of control signals to externel hardware (those are memory mapped signals) in irqs.how can i solve this with getting rebooted.
 thanks to all ...
  Bharathi

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply