Kernel 2.6.18 and JFFS2 Filesystem problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 7 10:38:48 EST 2006

In message <20061106133041.94740 at gmx.net> you wrote:

> i dont know what my mistake.

We don';t know either - not from such a vague message.

> What files do i need for a filesystem?

See for example
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/RootFileSystemDesignAndBuilding

> Is it correct to build the filesystem with these parameters?
> --> mkfs.jffs2 -r dir -o jffs2 -e 0x40000 -p

This might be OK, but we don't know your hardware.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"How is this place run - is it an anarchy?"
"No, I wouldn't say so; it is not that well organised..."