Toolchain to 'use' u-boot (was: Re: Please give your feedback)

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Tue Nov 7 01:43:23 EST 2006

Hi, Manjunath!

Please add a proper subject to your postings next time.

> 1. I am using toolchain which support u-boot 1.1.1 and i could not get
> toolchain that support u-boot 1.1.3 and above in the net as well as in
> Freescale site,
> Please suggest me where i can download the toolchain to  use u-boot1.1.3

http://www.denx.de -> ELDK
but any other properly configured current toolchain should be able to compile
u-boot. For questions regarding u-boot, please see the dedicated mailing list.

Google should be able tell you all that, too.

Greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices
Anagramm GmbH