porting Xilinx drivers...

Michael Galassi mgalassi at c-cor.com
Fri Nov 3 09:10:29 EST 2006

I need to get Xilinx's latest Temac drivers ported to a 2.6 kernel, I
don't much care if it is Montavista's 2.6.10 variant or one of the more
mainstream (kernel.org) variants.  To this end I would love a FM, even
an outdated HOWTO (is there any other sort?) which dives into how this
is done would be exceedingly nice.  Does anyone know of some such a
beast?  I'd even happily update an outdated version as I go along and
post it back here (along with the resulting driver if there is any
interest).

Thanks,

-michael