Help Needed: floating point used in kernel (task=c0398410, pc=3184)

sandeep malik malik_mca2000 at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 27 00:00:39 EST 2006

Hi Roger,

The kernel is not linked with uClibc/glibc its user
application only which is linked with uClibc/glibc....
What i am able to conclude is that the library
internall might be using floating point operations and
might be genrating some floating point instructions
which are not handled by our board....and that might
be the reason....or this error might be mapped in a
generic way such that it is getting flashed in some
particular scenarios.....
I might be wrong but as of now i don't have any other
explaination as now after linking with glibs the
application is working fine.....

Regards,
Malik