Tri-mode or gigebit ethernet support problem in ML403

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 23:25:42 EST 2006

Dear Grant,
First, thanks for your help on my problem.

So you mean, because there is no specific driver for TEMAC included in all
versions of linux, I must port the driver from the BSP generated by EDK
into the linux kernel by myself, right? I am sorry that I am a novice in
linux field and I cannot understand you very well. Could you please give me
more guidance on what shall I do to port the driver, in detail? Do you have
some reference documents for me to do this?

I really appreciate a lot for your kindly help on my work. Thank you so
much.

Regards
Ming