HDLC synchronous

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 22 05:55:29 EST 2006

In message <200605211925.49946.antonio.dibacco at aruba.it> you wrote:
> I had a look to hdlc_enet.c in 8xx_io and it seems to me that it only supports
> asynchronous HDLC (speaks about cts rts). Is this true?

Our hdlc_enet.c driver is a custom driver that is designed to work in
a pretty specific environment. You can use it as a model for your own
implementation, but unless you understand exactly what it's doing you
better be careful.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
No, I'm not going to explain it. If you  can't  figure  it  out,  you
didn't want to know anyway... :-)
                   - Larry Wall in <1991Aug7.180856.2854 at netlabs.com>