regarding setup_common_caches (port linux to prpmc610 kernel-2.4.25 with MVME2100 patch) dated jan 10 2006

Kiran Kumar.A kiranf5 at lycos.com
Fri May 12 21:06:24 EST 2006

Hello Siman,

This is kiran here working on mvme6100 for kernel 2.6.13-4.
I saw your issue regarding the setup_common_caches in mvme2100 port.

Since I'm also getting the similar problem in the port mentioned above, I just wanted to know that , Did you crack the issue of common_caches??. If so, Please let me know as to what could be done with this.

Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

regards,
kiran