Help: Linux porting to custom target hw

Thiago Galesi thiagogalesi at gmail.com
Thu May 11 22:02:46 EST 2006

Ok

What is the specific problem you are having?? Based on what you said
all went well, didn't it?

Basically, I think the main thing you have to configure there is flash
location (in the kernel), to be able to use it via MTD.

Booting from NFS or Flash is pretty much effortless, configurable via cmdline.

Be more specific, so we can help you more...

Thiago