Help Needed: input overrun(s)

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Thu May 11 01:15:21 EST 2006

We have a MCC driver that we see the same happening on. It only occurs
under heavy load (top sows us usig 20-40 % cpu in interrupt).
I am pretty confident that we are not overwriting uart DPRAM. (MCC1 only
uses the middle 64 channels, skipping over the first 32 where the
conflict witht he UARTS are)

I have not seen it corrupt anything, so we have more or less ignored it.
Our theory is that it happens when the CPM gets overloaded.
It would be nice to actually fix it though....