BDI2000 help

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 9 09:19:23 EST 2006

In message <b4b98b690605081559u7d03cb73m733a50ac2825fc27 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > > The question I have is what "type" do I select for my MPC8260.  As you
> Funny Wolfgang.  I did read it but we only have a very outdated
> version.  So it only talks about the MPC8xx/MCP5xx.  So it's a bit

Ummm... if you want to use the BDI2000 with a MPC8260  processor  you
need  a  firmware  version for such a CPU. Abatron always ships these
with manual included (both on paper copy and on floppy disk).

> outdated.  I couldn't readily find the newer manual.  So when all else
> fails.  Ask.  :)

Before asking, search. You should be able to find
http://www.abatron.ch/, and then
http://www.abatron.ch/Files/ManGdbCOP-2000C.pdf

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The more data I punch in this card,  the lighter it becomes, and the
lower the mailing cost."
                     - Stan Kelly-Bootle, "The Devil's DP Dictionary"