Where to look for CRAMFS

Josu Onandia jonandia at aotek.es
Thu May 4 17:17:20 EST 2006

Hi Sauro,

You don't tell us what method and bootloader you use.

In case you use uBoot, you should read

http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/UBootCmdGroupExec#Section_5.9.4.2.

and

http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/FlashFilesystemsCRAMFS

Actually, I'd suggest reading the whole DULG even if you don't use uBoot. It's a very interesting reading.

Good luck

Josu