Kernel for MPC Lite 5200 will not compile

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tNt.com
Wed Mar 29 07:47:33 EST 2006

Hi Matthias,

You might want to try the "quick start" section of
http://www.246tnt.com/mpc52xx/

The last compile I tried worked just fine ... You just needed to be sure
CONFIG_NET is
enabled (even if you don't use network ... the issue is known and being
taken care of,
I've seen some posts of Russel King and Andrew Morton about it).

If it still doesnt work, report it and I'll have a closer look. Maybe
something changed
recently and I didn't update my tree since a few days ...

Sylvain