PPC405EP and Abatron BDI help

Jeff.Fellin at rflelect.com Jeff.Fellin at rflelect.com
Wed Mar 29 03:36:05 EST 2006

I'm not sure if this forum can help me, but perhaps someone has experience
with
using an Abatron BDI2000 to control an AMCC PPC405EP evaluation board. I am
having problems with getting the BDI to access devices on the external bus.
I have verifed the EBC settings are correct by comparing them to the values
set by Uboot 1.1.2 (Jun 2, 2005 Rev B) running on the board.

I have used the base bubinga.cfg , Stefan Roese's configuration file, sent
to me
from someone on this mailing list. I modified the configuration to match
the external
device configuration of the AMCC PPC405EP evaluation board.

Any ideas as to why I cannot access devices on the external bus using the
BDI,
but Uboot can?

 Jeff Fellin
RFL Electronics