Diagnostic tool

David Hawkins dwh at ovro.caltech.edu
Sat Mar 25 09:39:08 EST 2006

Bizhan Gholikhamseh (bgholikh) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using PQIII Freescale cpu 8541 on a custom board.
>
> Is anyone aware of diagnostics tool as a kernel module to test cpu,
> memory and other hardware components that may be out there. This is
> normally a test suit that will be used manufacturing for extensive HW
> testing.

The AMCC Yosemite 440EP board came with a proprietry
package called Kozio Diagnostics. If you don't get
any nice open source suggestions, you could check
them out. On the Yosemite board, they were run from
the U-Boot prompt as a stand-alone application.

Personally I'm not a fan of proprietry stuff, and would
write my own, but since you asked ...

Dave