"transmit timed out" on FCC in MPC8260 as well as MPC8247

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 24 18:51:48 EST 2006

In message <1143177651.22246.3.camel at Blaze> you wrote:

> 	I am using denk's linuxppc-2.4.20 . I am getting this problem of

Why don't you try using a more current version of the code? 2.4.20 is
*very* old, and *lots* of bugs and problems have been fixed since.

It really does not make sense to spend effort on such old code.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Those who do not  understand  Unix  are  condemned  to  reinvent  it,
poorly.              - Henry Spencer, University of Toronto Unix hack