help reqd

prabha.j at tcs.com prabha.j at tcs.com
Tue Mar 7 22:16:37 EST 2006

Hi all ,
I have  a driver and when i am doing insmod the driver its giving
unresolved symbol.

insmod: unresolved symbol copy_to_user
insmod: unresolved symbol down
insmod: unresolved symbol up
insmod: unresolved symbol copy_from_user

Can anyone suggest me where i am doing wrong.
I am using linux-2.4.25 kernel from denx and my board is a
customboard(mpc8260 processor).
This is a upm driver and built as a loadable module.

Please help me in this regard
Thanks in advance.
Regards

Prabha J.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: prabha.j at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you