Linux on PPC

nreddy at netenrich.com nreddy at netenrich.com
Fri Mar 3 16:09:32 EST 2006

You can easily migrate to linux environment.

 1. You can use u-boot as a boot loader.
 2. You can choose any standard linux kernel but you may have to do some
R&D on it to port to your board.
 Insted you can buy Montavista Linux, so that you can get support also.

 And also there are many mailing lists where yo ucan get tremendous help
on linux.

Thanks,
Nagi