Minor bug in file irq.h

Laurent Lagrange lagrange at fr.oleane.com
Wed Mar 1 22:21:53 EST 2006

Hello,

Here is a patch for the 2 bugs in irq.h.

This is the first time, I generate a patch.
I don't know if this is the right method.

Best regards
Laurent

> In the ./linux/include/asm-ppc/irq.h file, I encountered a problem with
the
> timer3 interrupt definition :
> #define     SIU_INT_TIMER3          ((uint)0x0e+CPM_IRQ_OFFSET)
>
> This definition generates a compilation error  because is interpreted as

Note that this is not the only such definition. At least this one  is
critical, too:

	#define SIU_INT_PC1             ((uint)0x3e+CPM_IRQ_OFFSET)

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk