Query regarding Gianfar Ethernet Driver for MPC8555E

Alok Barsode namaskar_alok at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 24 23:44:54 EST 2006

Hello,
I am a newbie, working on the MPC8555E(Freescale).

The Gianfar Ethernet Driver configures the TSECs on
the board.I see that out of the 4 Ethernet Interfaces
only 2 are configured when the gianfar driver is
loaded(I have complied it as a modules).I checked this
via "ifconfig" command. Out of the 4 ports, 2 are
located on the basic carrier board and the other two
on the IOCard expansion.

I wonder why all four of them are not configured?

Thanks in advance,
Alok.