SystemAce Driver.

Ameet Patil ammubhai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 22:34:35 EST 2006

Hi Raja,
    I have ported the Xilinx System ACE driver to 2.6 kernel. Find the
latest one here:
http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/rtslab/demos/amos/xupv2pro/patches/linuxppc-2.6.17.1-sysace-1.2.patch

NOTE: this patch wouldn't work if you are using the TEMAC driver. In
which case use the -after-TEMAC patch found in the patches folder above.

Check the following discussions (threads) for more details:
1. "Xilinx SystemACE driver for 2.6"
2. "Xilinx BSP for linux 2.6"
3. "Kernel hangs after "Now booting the kernel"."

cheers,
-Ameet