stupid linker question.... to remove unused functions in the object file.

Parav Pandit paravpandit at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 22:07:12 EST 2006

Hi,

I have few functions in a C file but those are not
called at present. Even though those function
definitions are part of the object file.
Those will be called later on.

What CFLAGS should I pass to remove unused functions?
I cannot enable -Ox at present to have any
unpredictable behaviour.

Regards,
Parav Pandit