[Linux-ATM-General] mpc8360sar

Alex Zeffertt ajz at cambridgebroadband.com
Thu Jul 20 22:35:11 EST 2006

Hi,

Yes, UBR and AAL0 work.  I've also added support for the qos parameters
min_pcr, pcr, and max_pcr.

I used ltib-mpc832xemds-20060615 as my base.  More details are on the
website.

BTW, I left all your code in.  There's a simple config option now which
allows you to choose between the two drivers.

Alex

PS Thanks!