[JOB] Senior Embedded Linux Video Engineer

bbosch at iphase.com bbosch at iphase.com
Sat Jul 15 00:35:50 EST 2006

I don't have a strong opinion on job postings here, but my employer
also happens to have two embedded PPC Linux kernel developer openings.
I posted them to one of the Chicago area Linux users group lists, but
I didn't post them here because I assumed it might be construed as
off-topic.

On the other hand, a couple weeks ago, proclus at gnu-darwin.org posted a
very long, meandering political statement, most of which seemed to
have very little to do with PowerPC Linux and I didn't notice anyone
complain on these lists.  (Which is just as well since my objection
off-list resulted only in a long pointless argument in which it became
clear that rational debate would get me nowhere.)

Should I post our embedded PPC kernel related work openings here?

--Brad