some problems on the SystemACE driver.

Ameet Patil ammubhai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 19:54:13 EST 2006

Hi Ming,

> I heard that you have tested this driver. Have you got this problem?
> Why there are so many strange problems for me while you have tested
> without problem?

Yes, that is right! When I say... I have tested - "it really means I
have tested". So what's the problem? It works for me but not you? The
obvious difference: mine is a ML300 configuration and yours ML403.

There were some files which unknowing were made dependant on ML300
target. I have now made them compile for both targets. It should work
fine for you now (Hopefully!). Download the updated patch from the same
location.

http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/rtslab/demos/amos/xupv2pro/patches/linuxppc-2.6.17_sysace.patch

Since I don't have ML403 board, theres no way I can test this patch on
it. I rely on you in doing this... and thanks for letting me know the
issues.

WARNING: There might be more issues. :-)

Please DONOT hesitate to raise any issues with the driver. I am more
than happy to fix them.

-Ameet