SIU_INT_IRQ4 in MPC 8260

jagannathanjay at aim.com jagannathanjay at aim.com
Fri Jul 7 19:05:24 EST 2006

Hi all

I am trying to set up a interrupt handler for SIU_INT_IRQ4.

The target I am using is MPC 8260 , emmbedded planet Evaluation board.

The OS is Embedded Linux .
------------
void my_interrupt_handler(int irq, void *dev_id, struct pt_regs *regs)
{

 printk("*********** \n");

}

 if( request_irq(SIU_INT_IRQ4,my_interrupt_handler,0,0,0) < 0)
 {
     printk("\n unable to register the interrupt handler \n");
 }

But my_interrupt_handler isn't getting called .

Can anyone help me to fix this problem

Regards
Jagan