JFFS2 FS is read-only (not what I want)

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Tue Jul 4 06:12:44 EST 2006

 On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 15:38 -0400, Ben Warren wrote:

> This is starting to look to me like a generation-time issue.  I built
> another JFFS2 partition out of a random directory on my workstation, and
> it's behaving properly:

Sorry for filling people's inboxes, but it turns out the problem was
between the chair and keyboard.  My JFFS2 partition was slightly less
than 2MB, which I guess decompresses to > 2 MB, filling up the
partition.  I must have been in the wrong directory when issuing the
'du' command.  On the plus side, I've learned quite a bit about MTD and
JFFS2 going through this exercise!

regards,
Ben