rs232 endianness on PPC

White white at from-b.org
Sat Jul 1 18:53:37 EST 2006

PowerPC is only Byte swaped, not bit-swaped :)
(I thought there are only some old mainly unused Architecturs, who swap
the Bits :)

The second: I think the bitorder on the rs232 is standarized :) and
should be the same ... :)

Am Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:10:31 +0200 (CEST) schrieb "tauanna at tiscali.it"
<tauanna at tiscali.it> :