Xilinx SystemACE driver for 2.6

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 02:12:01 EST 2006

Hi friend,
I have tried your patch for SystemACE. Unfortunately, it looks that I got
some problem. I applied the patch and compile the kernel. There are some
XPAR_... parameters defination missing. So I include the xpamameters header
file( I use the xparameters_ml300 which was generated by EDK and rename it
as xparameters_ml403.). Then I compiled out the kernel and change it into
.ace file. When I want to boot the kernel from SystemACE, there is no
information to say that the linux is booting. So I think the problem is
still on the driver of SystemACE. My linux version is 2.6.16-rc5. And I
applied the Xilinx Temac patch in it. So could you please give me some
detailed guidance on how to successfully apply the driver for SystemACE?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards
Ming