boot failure on lite5200b board

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tNt.com
Thu Feb 23 18:38:17 EST 2006

#LI JIANGGAN# wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> For my end-of-study project, I am working on an embedded system with
> reference of freescale's lite5200b reference board. I was trying to boot
> Linux 2.6.15 on the board (with the fec and bestcomm corrected). however
> the booting was stuck at the following stage:

In addition to what has already been said (use a higher address for the
image and don't forget console=ttyPSC0 in kernel command line), make
sure you use the kernel from my git tree, it contains a few patches from
John Rigby to add support for the lite5200b.

Please report if it works, I've not been able to test those myself since
i'm still on lite5200.

	Sylvain