Gianfar is slower than fcc_enet on MPC8541 ???

Laurent Lagrange lagrange at fr.oleane.com
Wed Feb 15 03:14:59 EST 2006

Hi Pantelis,

Thanks for the express reply.

I know that what I say seems incredible. But I don't understand what NAPI
does.
My measure is very simple. I display a message on the client when 1000
exchanges are done.
I already check the ifconfig stats on the board after some seconds.
The measures seems the same with or without NAPI.

More details ?
Thanks again
Laurent