SPI Katix subsytem

Kate Alhola kate at katix.org
Tue Feb 14 08:31:14 EST 2006

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use a SPI subsystem on 2.4 but katix framework seems to be
> not  continuosly updated. Katix is also present in 2.6 or is there another
> more supported framework there?

I really think that i need update my SPI subsystem more frequently.
I have got wery little feedback so i have not been so active releasind
new versions. May be it is time for release my current additions.

At the moment i have drivers only for mpc5200 because it is hw that i have
use for PPC architecture.  May be i should set up public cvs so that
it will be easier to add third party SPI driver modules.

I have planning to port it for 2.6 kernel. May be it is time once
again check if the 2.6 is enough mature for 5200. Least i should
take latest snapshot from Denx and saw that there is.

Kate