Yosemite/440EP 'issues' as a PCI target

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 12 00:03:32 EST 2006

In message <43ED7E1E.2030700 at ovro.caltech.edu> you wrote:

> What MPC834x development kit are you using? What would you recommend?

We use (*) the TQM834x modules (with a STK83xx/85xx starter kit).

(*) "use" means that we ported U-Boot and Linux for it.

>   - I'd like to get a board in a PCI or cPCI-form factor, since
>     I could use it as a PCI agent/peripheral

Both PCI and cPSI are present on the STK83xx board.

>   - I'd really like to get access to the external bus
>     too.

Available on headers, too

Feel free to contact me for details.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
To know how another being, another creature feels -  that  is  impos-
sible.                  - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_