accessing serial port of MPC860T

bharathi kandimalla bharthik2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 17:37:45 EST 2006

Hi
  I am able to open the scc2 port from the user space application
but I am not able to write to the device.
I think write function is not implemented correctly
even if I wrote code for  write function in the file
cpm_uart_cpm1.c it is effecting console  port
  As the code comes from the linux 2.6.13  for the
Mpc860T  works correctly? /or it requires some modifications to work properly
 If the port (SMC2 OR SCC1 OR SMC] is configured as the CONSOLE  it is working fine
  best regards
BHARATHI