denx 2.4 kernel doesn't compile amd_flash.c

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Feb 11 10:27:08 EST 2006

In message <IUHULD$E8FF06F7D3BACC0D72A90B39E3254D5F at libero.it> you wrote:

> I downloaded denx 2.4 kernel via cvs. I tried to compile it for a MBX board but I get the following problem:
>
> amd_flash.c:143: error: structure has no member named `buswidth'

You probably misconfigured your kernel.

The standard sequence of

	-> make mbx_config ; make oldconfig && make dep && make -j8 uImage

works without problems here.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I will not say that women have no character;  rather, they have a new
one every day.                                               -- Heine