Linux MontaVista Fujitsu CoralP SDL - Please help

Dan Malek dan at embeddedalley.com
Fri Feb 10 11:24:20 EST 2006

On Feb 9, 2006, at 2:15 PM, Eli Orr wrote:

>  I was goggling around and found you listed as people who somehow
> related to Fujitsu CoralP.

Well, I think Wolfgang Denk gets all of the credit for originally
writing the software.  I've used it to enable the STx GT3D CoralP
board on the MEN5200 board with various Linux kernel
distributions.

>  I need help to find a source code /  object for:
> Fujitsu CoralP SDL for Linux MontaVista 3.1 Kernel 2.6.x

There are a few of us here in the business of providing
such services :-)  Somehow MontaVista 3.1 and
Linux 2.6 don't seem like a match.  Have you asked them?

Thanks.

	-- Dan