SPI and ttyS1 problem

pjmaiya pjmaiya at signal-networks.com
Sat Dec 30 20:23:00 EST 2006

hi
  I am working on powerpc(Mpc860T) with linux-2.4 kernnel,

As I am developping  application using spi and with irqs:
For each 10 millisec I am getting siu interrupt(timer),In the
interrupt handler I have to read my device (using spi communication)
I am able to write it (I am able drive my device)
  All other interrupts I am using are  cpm interrupts(smc2.timer2,spi),one
siu interrupt for the present ,

I am facing the following problems:
1.No more spi read takes place : case-if i tried to do continous serial print using ttyS1(SMC2)
2. if I limited number of times of print then SPI read will not have probelm

How can i solve this with prbklem

 thanks to all ...
  pjmaiya