Problem porting linux 2.6 on IBM405EP based boards

Vijay Sampath vsampath at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:03:58 EST 2006

Oh. KGDB. Makes perfect sense. Cool will try to setup a serial
debugger or try and enable printks or try and debug with emulator with
no kgdb. Currently printks don't work (although ppc specific prints
ppc_md.progress() appear on the console). What does it take to get
printk to work early on? Regardless I have enough to proceed now.

Vijay