Lite5200B I2S driver

Pedro Luis D. L. carcadiz at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 02:47:29 EST 2006

Hi all,

I´m working with a Lite5200B EVB, trying to atach an audio output to a PCM
1680 from Texas Instruments.
At this moment I am using the patched 2.6.16.11-rt18 kernel that comes with
Freescale BSP.
I´ve tried to develop an I2S driver for the platform with no results. I´m
afraid that my driver devolping skills are still too low.

Anybody knows a working I2S driver for this board that can throw any
audiooutput through PSCs?

Any help or indication would be apreciated.

Pedro Dominguez.