When I use ichache_enable or dcache_enable in uboot,it crash

陈希 xchen at sunrisetelecom.com.cn
Fri Dec 8 13:43:28 EST 2006

Myabe my presentation is not clear.  The uboot has NEVER disable icache.
The icache is enable at all times.   Disable icaceh is added by me. In other
words, someone else use uboot won't disable icache. So it is the point that
the icache effect my code run in ram. I wish can find the reason. The ORx
BRx init has error or UPM table is wrong or any other reason?  BTW, if I
give up cache, uboot is OK, no other bugs are found.